Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Yes!

Dear Nikki,

I've got internet! I bet you were wondering why it was taking me so long to post! Well, I moved into my new apartment last week, and have been slooooowly working on getting everything set up. As of 2 minutes ago, I got the internet set up. Yay!

My apartment is still a huge mess though. There are boxes all over the place, and packing tape, and styrofoam from packaging. Canadian Tire has been making a killing off of me this week as I have been getting all the basic necessities (draining rack, cleaning substances, tape, cutlery drawer organizer, etc). I keep thinking I've got everything, and then I'll remember something else I need! Luckily it's on the way home from work!

Because of this, I haven't been doing much knitting. I'm working on a pair of off-white wrist warmers from the Fetching pattern off knitty. I'm making them from leftover yarn from my brother's sweater and I'm really not confident that I'll have enough yarn. I have four rows around the top to go and then just the mini-thumb, so I am hopeful, but I don't think I'll have much to spare if I do make it!

In other important (and very belated) knitting anouncements, my friend Justine has her own new knitting blog. Welcome, Justine!

Well, that's it for now. I have some more work to do, dinner to make, and boxes to break down. Take care!

Laura

No comments: